We have another PVG night arranged for Monday 23rd October 6.30pm at Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9BF.
Documents required when completing a PVG Check
You MUST bring the following documents. Photocopied documents are not acceptable:
1. Your Birth Certificate or Adoption Certificate.
2. Your Passport. If your passport is out of date or has been lost you MUST bring a note of the Passport Number.
3. Your Driving Licence. If your Driving Licence is out of date or has been lost you MUST bring a note of the Driving Licence Number.
4. A note of your National Insurance Number.
5. Utility Bill or Bank Statement or other proof of your current address (must be less than 3 months old).
6. Your address history for last 5 years, including resident from dates.
7. A note of any previous or current PVG Membership Number (number with 16 digits on left of certificate). If you are unsure whether you a member of the PVG Scheme, then please call the Disclosure Scotland helpdesk on 03000 0200 040.
If you do not have a passport or new style driving licence you MUST bring another form of photographic identity.
Please Note: If you do not bring the required documents your PVG Application Form WILL NOT be submitted.
Can you email confirming the name and club ID of any official attending. email@example.com