Match Secretary - Colin Vize
Email - email@example.com
- Fixtures must be played as listed.
- Any team altering a fixture without the approval of the Match Secretary will be cited to a Disciplinary Meeting.
- A late call-off will be treated as an unfulfilled fixture - no exceptions.
- All teams are allowed to request three fixture cancellations per season. The deadline for cancellations is 1pm the Sunday prior to the fixture you wish to be rescheduled.
- Fixtures are subject to change, teams will be given appropriate notice. This could be with less than 7 days' notice. If you have not requested a free week and a fixture is scheduled, you will be expected to play a the allotted time.
- Any Cancelations requests have to be received via Whatsapp or TXT no later than 1pm - seven days in advance of the fixture (Sunday).
My working hours are 8am - 5pm and have limited access to my phone during this time so if you need to contact me during these hours please send an email or txt and I will respond as soon as I am able. Also no calls after 8pm
Any requests after the cut off time will be refused.
The AWAY team will move pitch if you are on 1 you will move to 2 and so on
All fixtures will be rotated and do not ask for specific kick off times to ensure fairness for all teams participating. If you do not have enough coaches available then request a cancellation.
ONLY REQUESTS VIA EMAIL OR WHATSAPP FROM THE TEAM SECRETARY REGISTERED WITH THE LEAGUE WILL RECEIVE A REPLY OR REQUEST GRANTED.
NO PARENTS or SPECTATORS PERMITTED ON THE PARK
Can we please be considerate, safe and legal when parking our cars at the hubs
Ensure all rubbish is put into the bins provided and leave the pitches and equipment the way you found them.