2013 Match Secretary – DAVID MCCLUSKEY
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE UPDATED ON THE CURRENT SFA/JRG GUIDELINES:
ONLY REQUESTS VIA EMAIL FROM THE TEAM SECRETARY REGISTERED WITH THE LEAGUE WILL RECEIVE A REPLY OR REQUEST GRANTED.
NO PARENTS or SPECTATORS SHOULD BE IN OR OUTSIDE THE VENUE.
Any Cancellations requests have to be received via email no later than 1pm - seven days in advance of the fixture.
No Text Messages or Telephone
Any requests after the cut off time will be refused.
REMEMBER – All fixtures are likely to change due to cancellations.
There will never be any changes within the 7 days. All Fixtures are final from Monday unless exceptional circumstances (Where I will contact affected teams direct).
Car Parking/Congestion and General Guidance
- Can ALL parents/coaches follow any guidance/instructions issued by Renfrewshire Leisure/Venue Staff.
- No Smoking is permitted within the grounds of New Western Park
- Please use litter bins provided
- STRICTLY No Dogs on Parks
· Ensure all rubbish is put into the bins provided and leave the pitches and equipment the way you found them.